Tuesday, February 27, 2018

THE WRAP UP-- COLUMBUS COMIC AND TOY CON!


I had a great time at the Columbus Comic and Toy Con at the Coca-Cola Space Science Center in Columbus, GA on Sunday, February 25th. Guests for the event included Chris Garrett, Paul Maitland Art, Doug DeTar, and Bobby Nash. My carpool buddy, Michael Gordon also joined me at my table with copies of Earth Station One's Tales of the Station anthologies.

I would like to thank Dutch Cummings for putting on a fun con, my fellow guests and dealers with stuff I spend way too much money on, and everyone who stopped by my table for making today a fun day. To those who stopped by to say hello, it was a pleasure to meet you. To those who bought books, a BIG THANK YOU! I also met a few first time con-goers and it's always nice welcoming them into the fold. I'd also like to thank Molly Simkins for the dragon sketch card she drew for me (photo attached).

It was great being back in Columbus. If you've never been, they hold this convention two times a year and the space science center is also fun to visit.

Click Read More... to see all of the photos from the event. 
Click on the images for a larger view.

Michael Gordon and Bobby Nash at their table.

Mike and Bobby goofin' about.

Wanna buy some books?

Chris Garrett talking to customers

Molly Simkins and her sketch card

This module has been in space 9 times.

Our friends at the Geek Vs Podcast.



One small step...



Welcome to the asylum

Buying comics

The artist alley getting set up.

Art: Molly Simkins


Bobby's Big Table O' Books!

New Legend Production's Michael Gordon






2 comments:

Barack John said...

Comic Book Show is a great avenue for comics aficionados and opportunity for different people to come and enjoy and see what the space center museum is all about. Besides comic and toy show, the museum offering additional exhibits that travel to get people interested in science is remarkable.

BobbyNash said...

I love visiting the Space Science Center. The planetarium shows are incredible and I love the exhibits.

Bobby